Put Nashville’s Premier Personal Injury Litigators to Work for You
You focus on healing; we’ll focus on everything else
At the Rocky McElhaney Law Firm in Nashville, we understand how overwhelming a serious personal injury or the untimely death of a loved one can be on the most personal level. Our law firm was founded on the principle that victims and their families need someone in their corner who demands justice on their behalf. We promise to do exactly that.
No matter what kind of injury you have sustained, the Rocky McElhaney Law Firm is prepared to protect your rights. We have a full team of attorneys and paralegals, including our firm founder, on your side from the moment you walk into our office in the Germantown section of Nashville. Each and every one of us works to make you feel comfortable, taking the stress of a lawsuit off of your shoulders. Let our family protect yours, when you need it most.
What we do well
To better protect our clients, our attorneys offer a wide array of services for personal injury victims and their families. To remain at the top of our game, we focus on:
- Auto accidents. From defective seatbelts to intersection car crashes with motorcycles, our attorneys are prepared to handle every kind of auto accident a Tennessee driver could have.
- Tourism and transportation. With multiple train lines, bus lines and air fields, Tennessee is a happening spot for businesses and tourists alike. Our firm assists those who have been injured in train accidents or suffered injuries during air travel. We also work with victims who were injured because of commercial, municipal and private truck drivers.
- Work-related injuries. Whether you’re injured on a construction site or can no longer work in your field because of a repetitive stress injury, the Rocky McElhaney Law Firm has the resources you want on your side to defend your claim. Our dedicated workers’ compensation attorneys fight for your right to compensation.
- Premises liability. If you’ve suffered an injury because of a slip and fall accident, we can help you get back up on your feet. Our premises liability attorneys also take on cases involving elevator/escalator accidents and injuries caused by negligent security.
- Product liability. Eventually, the things we use wear out; that’s to be expected. But when a dangerous chemical in a toy injures a child or faulty airbag turns a fender bender into a more serious injury, our products liability attorneys fight for your compensation.
- Nursing home abuse. At the Rocky McElhaney Law Firm, nothing is more important than family. It’s why cases of nursing home abuse and neglect are especially heinous in our eyes. If you or your loved one has suffered at the hands of a nursing home or elder care facility, we stop at nothing to get the compensation you deserve.
- Social Security Disability. The process of obtaining Social Security Disability insurance is complex, and requires an in-depth knowledge of the laws. Our attorneys have that knowledge and the experience you want on your side when you’re applying for benefits.
- Wrongful death. There are few events more tragic, more painful, than the untimely loss of your loved one. If the wrongful death of your spouse, child or parent has put you in emotional or financial crisis, you can depend on our Nashville firm to aggressively pursue the compensation you need to let the healing process begin.
We understand that accidents happen, and that sometimes we get hurt because of them. But when your injury is the result of the negligence of another person or company, you deserve a team of attorneys who don’t back down in challenging circumstances. We have secured millions of dollars for our personal injury clients throughout Tennessee, through our aggressive techniques in courtrooms and boardrooms alike. Let us worry about the laws; you focus on getting well.
Our Tennessee law firm handles complex, serious personal injury cases throughout the state
When you’ve been seriously injured, you want a dedicated team of lawyers on your side. Call the Rocky McElhaney Law Firm at 615.246.5549 or fill out our contact form, to schedule your free consultation today. From our home base on Music Row in Nashville, we protect the rights of clients from all over Tennessee, including those in Chattanooga, Columbia, Hendersonville, Kingsport, Knoxville, Memphis and Murfreesboro.